What’s Jack up to? This morning he’s Mr. Jump-A-Lot, as usual. Hopping from the floor to the couch. I’ve taken up my rugs so he’s having a fine time scooting around then jumping back on the couch. Oh Jack!
So I’ve been tagged again. This time by the lovely Michelle Lauren . I won’t pretend to be interesting or that you’ll want to read this, but I’ll give it a go.
Here are the rules posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago? Let’s see my twins were 4 and I was still working in fashion. I think I was probably trying to figure out what I was doing with twins and heading off on factory trips to Turkey where there were already armed guards everywhere. It was crazy. The mind is slightly fuzzy.
I’d work than rush home to pick the kids up from pre-k and have a bit of quality time with them before getting up and on the train to head back to the city to do theme boards and fittings for buyers the next day. Trust me wasn’t much glamor involved in the job. And yes, the devil did wear Prada.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today? Only 5? Insert snort here.
Write, Laundry, Knitting, Feed family (inc. dog), Write some more. I could go on and on…
3. Snacks I enjoy: chips, California rolls , chocolate, pasta, bread, popcorn, really anything salty and crunchy
4. Places I’ve lived: I’m a Native New Yorker. Harlem Girl and Washington Heights now living in the burbs. Don’t know how that happened.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Travel the world and still write. Buy a vacation home near some water. I’d give to lots charity, but be really careful about it and personal. I’d like to see the money really touch people in communities close to home first them go more global. There are so many hurting right in our own backyards. Our food banks are stretched so thin you know. It’s a shame.
6. Peeps I want to know more about: I’m so dang nosy. Can’t you tell? Well, they don’t say alive or dead so I’d be all about asking questions of Jesus and folks like Gandhi and MLK because I think people are always twisting around their words for their own selfishness.
I’ve always loved Josephine Baker (Nana’s name is Josephine) and have you seem my own hair on most days? I’d love to talk to her about guts in the face of adversity and having all those kids also dancing in bananas!
You know I’d like to really know Lady Oprah and also Barack Obama because if he’s going to be our next pres I’d like to have a sit down.