What’s Jack up to? He’s feeling frisky today and making an annoying game of running off with my slippers.
So I’ve been caught again.Maureen
tagged me for this 6 unimportant fact about me meme. Thanks Maureen.
Me, unimportant? Now who’s gonna believe that? Oh yeah, just about everyone I know 🙂
But still it’s kind of hard since me like everyone pretty much thinks that everything about them is important.
Well it’s not. So here goes:
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Now 6 unimportant facts about me:
1. I love a good BLT on white with Hellman’s mayo. Don’t go trying to pass off that other sweet stuff, I’ll know.
2. I can’t stand the taste or smell of mint.
3. I was taught high-school English by Pulitzer Prize winner Frank McCourt.
4. Stealing the idea from Maureen: I love the word vexed. Could it be because I’m always vexed?
5. One of my favorite places in New York is the Egyptian Gallery at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
by the big reflecting pool and looking out on Central Park.
6. Another favorite place of mine is the garden at The Cloisters Museum
in Washington Heights where I grew up. I’ve always admired the Unicorn Tapestries and was enthralled by Tracy Chevalier’s The Lady and the Unicorn.
photos from met site
And now to share the love…
I’m tagging: Megan, Elizabeth, Marley, Patricia, Mel and Melissa.